|Closing date ||17:30, Thursday 22 June 2023|
|Artform and practice(s)||Architecture, Arts participation, Circus, Dance, Festivals, Film, Literature, Music, Opera, Spectacle, Street arts, Theatre, Traditional arts, Visual arts, YPCE|
|Applicant type||Individual Artist|
|Telephone||01 618 0200/01 618 0243 |
The purpose of this award
The Agility Award aims to support individual professional freelance artists and arts workers at any stage in their careers.
The Arts Council is holding online information clinics via Teams for the Agility Award on the following dates:
Wednesday 31st May at 11am
Tuesday 6th June at 1pm
Thursday 15th June at 3pm
Monday 19th June at 1pm
The purpose of the Award: The Agility award aims to support individual professional freelance artists and art workers at any stage of their careers.
The main points covered on the webinar will be:
- Changes to the Agility Award Guidelines for 2023.
- Main differences between the Agility Award and Bursary Award.
- The application process.
- The scoring process.
- Q & A session.
Click on your preferred date above and enter your details to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Agility Award Closing Date: 17:30, Thursday 22 June 2023
Maximum awarded: €5,000
Applicant type: Individual Artist
Telephone: 01 618 0200 / 01 618 0243
How do I apply for this?
- Download and read the guidelines available at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- Check if there is any mandatory supporting material that must accompany your application. We may provide a template for the supporting material. If so, you can download it from the supporting materials section at the top right-hand corner of this page.
- All applications must be made through the online services website. You will be able to upload a wide range of support materials in electronic format along with your application form.
- You must be registered with the online services website to make an application. If you are not already registered, we recommend you register for online services as far in advance of the deadline as possible, as it may take five days for your online services registration to be processed.
Still need help?
A listing of frequently asked questions about making an online application
A step-by-step video guide on how to download, complete and upload an application form for funding.
A listing of funding-related tweets